Embedded NW Software Design
VeNMSOL has vast experience in developing Protocol Library and Application Layer Protocol Support Interface to support on Real Time Application and Embedded solutions. We have worked on many different Software Stacks and Design Framework that are used across multiple industrial domains.
Our company offers two different categories of solutions based on these software components:
- We provide ready-to-use off-the-shelf components which you can buy and directly plug-in to your system
- We provide services including design, development, porting, testing and validation of these protocol stacks - and can work with you to integrate these into your system.
Our company has both the breadth and depth of such components as well as frameworks into which different modules – whether by VeNMSOL, belonging to you or some 3rd party vendor – can be rapidly plugged-in to jump start your application.
VeNMSOL has extensive experience with Embedded Networking and provide complete solutions from concept to prototype development.
Embedded Networking Services
- Web Server Design and Development
- Streaming Server Design and Development
- SSL Server Design and Development
- TCP/IP Stack Porting.
- IPSec Design and Development.
- UPNP Design and Development.
- Application Layer Protocol Implementation on Embedded Products
- SNMP Support on Embedded Products
- ONVIF/PSA Protocol Suit on Video Surveillance Products
Networking Protocol Support
We have experience in Networking Protocol Libraries and Networking Application Protocol support on Embedded Protocols on WinCE, VxWorks, pSoS, Embedded Linux, eCOS..
Our experience includes working with,
- Network Protocols - TCP/IP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, PPP, DHCP, BGP, IP-QoS, MPLS, HTTP, HTTPS,FTP, TelNet, SMTP, SNMP, RTSP,NTP.
- Networking Solutions - Web Server – Boa, Go-ahead, THTTPD, WinCE HTTPD, Streaming Server, uPnP, SSL, CGI
- Security Technologies - X509, Encryption Standards & Algorithms, AES, DES, RSA, SHA
- Wireless Protocols– RFID, Wireless USB, UWB, Bluetooth, Zigbee,802.11a/b/g, 802.11n